Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?

+13
topdog
SiR_ITR
kenty355@gmail.com
IanDC2
prelude2.2
jamie-gings
RichieIntegra
rocheyteg
volks
MarK20
H2Lee
fred-sir
jakedowling
17 posters

Go down

How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?  Empty How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?

Post by MarK20 22.08.15 19:21

Just curious how much money could be made out of breaking a nice specced dc2 these days.

Good engine box clean recaros clean shell etc and nice bit of spec

Any info is appreciated
MarK20
MarK20
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?  Empty Re: How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?

Post by jakedowling 22.08.15 19:33

Put up spec
jakedowling
jakedowling
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?  Empty Re: How much out of breaking a nice spec dc2?

Post by fred-sir 22.08.15 19:36

I'd take a few parts, put up pictures and spec when you get the chance
fred-sir
fred-sir
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by H2Lee 22.08.15 19:43

Would need to know the spec and condition to price it.
H2Lee
H2Lee
12.804 Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MarK20 22.08.15 20:09

96 spec
red recarcos very clean no bolster wear
spoon low seat rails,
Spoon drop in filter,
centre armrest,
gathers speakers and pioneer door tweeters,
98 spec gear leather with red stitching,
98spec plaque,
black apexi rsm,
s2000 push button start,
upgraded aerial,
rear tinted windows,
98 spec headlights with hids,
oem optional extra sides skirts(very rare),
98 spec cw bumper and spats
oem 96 spec back bumper
factory engraved rx key,
red powder coated rocker cover,
air con removed,
nology earthed ht leads,
5zigen 4branch manifold,
tegiwa decat,
hks super dragger cat back exhaust,
aem fuel pressure regulator,
spoon magnetic gearbox sump and gearbox plug,
98 spec gearbox with 4.9 final drive with 96 spec 4th and 5th,
lowered 40mm on eibach springs and shocks,
16" enkei nt03s wheels with good tyres,
falcon pager alarm remote start and turbo timer,
fully undersealed properly,
nct till 31-12-2015,
175km genuine,
tb changed at 175km,
Engine made 205bhp in February on Martin Tracy dyno have sheet too good heath engine,
poly bushed all round,
hell braided brake lines all around,
Carbon spark plug cover
Other body parts
front bumper and lip
Bonnet
Wings
Doors
Boot
Spoiler
Back seats
Back lights
Hubs disc 4x114 etc
Steering wheel dash clocks
Front strut brace
Js racing rep front scoop
Ecu
loom

That's all spec I can think of just wondering rough price on breaking it have someone onto me who wants to buy it to break it he said
MarK20
MarK20
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by volks 22.08.15 20:21

Put it o a UK site you will sell the car complete shame to break a clean car so many broke now the market will soon run out of shells for all these parts .
volks
volks
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rocheyteg 23.08.15 18:24

Don't break it man one the best integras left
rocheyteg
rocheyteg

Back to top Go down

Post by RichieIntegra 23.08.15 18:49

I'll take the bonnet and doors.....
RichieIntegra
RichieIntegra
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie-gings 23.08.15 19:24

how much would you be looking complete ?

why you thinking of breaking ? whats the body like ?
jamie-gings
jamie-gings
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by prelude2.2 23.08.15 21:45

Id take the back bumper, skirts, lights if they are mint and the braided brake lines, and maybe the spoiler if it in 100% perfect condition.
prelude2.2
prelude2.2
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by IanDC2 23.08.15 22:23

If you break the shell into a pure bare shell it's a lot of hassle and it's worth fuck all the shell bare

I broke my DC2 not too long ago and just took near all the spec off and running gear out and seats and sold it as a rolling shell was the easiest thing to do
IanDC2
IanDC2
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by kenty355@gmail.com 23.08.15 22:38

Can u pm me interested in a few bits cheers lad :hi[/size]
kenty355@gmail.com
kenty355@gmail.com
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by topdog 24.08.15 7:56

Ill deffo take the spoon magnetic gearbox sump and gearbox plug! thumpup. vtec vtec vtec vtec vtec
topdog
topdog
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by SiR_ITR 24.08.15 9:15

Whatever about a few years ago. Surely there is no sense in breaking cars anymore. People will pay for a nice car. If not here, in the UK. Especially with the currency at the moment. Bet you would make more selling it complete.
SiR_ITR
SiR_ITR
Site Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by topdog 24.08.15 9:24

Ill actually take the front left split pin aswel ek9R
topdog
topdog
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by andy t 24.08.15 9:57

around 6k breaking but you will be getting it in drips & drabs
andy t
andy t
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by MarK20 24.08.15 11:50

rocheyteg wrote:Don't break it man one the best integras left
If it doesn't sell in next few days will be broke it's one of the best alright Shame really
SiR_ITR wrote:Whatever about a few years ago. Surely there is no sense in breaking cars anymore. People will pay for a nice car. If not here, in the UK. Especially with the currency at the moment. Bet you would make more selling it complete.
I might look into it but no interest at the minute
andy t wrote:around 6k breaking but you will be getting it in drips & drabs

Cheers andy thanks for your reply exactly what I wanted to know wouldnt mind in drips and drabs once I get most in first week or so with main parts I'll be happy
MarK20
MarK20
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by dj-eg6 24.08.15 14:37

Wait awhile, people are willing to give money for cars again and they are all being broke, there will be nothing left soon. If this is the one on done deal in cork for €5900 then I reckon you should get up more photos. Looks like a good car but it needs more photos to get peoples interest.
dj-eg6
dj-eg6
Regular Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtuned 24.08.15 16:05

GOD IS WATCHING
Jtuned
Jtuned
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by MarK20 24.08.15 22:46

I'll give it another while be updating ad with more photos when I get a chance as well but steering towards breaking seems like I'll make more money that way
MarK20
MarK20
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by fred-sir 24.08.15 22:49

Don't break it, won't be any dc2's left at this stage. Hold tough for a buyer with Cash if possible
fred-sir
fred-sir
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Stop 25.08.15 15:58

MarK20 wrote:I'll give it another while be updating ad with more photos when I get a chance as well but steering towards breaking seems like I'll make more money that way

You might make a few hundred more breaking it but you'll have the money spread out over a year or two and have to be putting up with timewasters who say they're after parts and then never show and all the hassle that involves.

Sell it complete and you'll have the money straight away even if it is slightly less. With what good examples are making now It's surely not worth breaking it? There's few enough of them left on the road as it is.
Ah Stop
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Post by MarK20 25.08.15 16:36

Ah Stop wrote:
MarK20 wrote:I'll give it another while be updating ad with more photos when I get a chance as well but steering towards breaking seems like I'll make more money that way

You might make a few hundred more breaking it but you'll have the money spread out over a year or two and have to be putting up with timewasters who say they're after parts and then never show and all the hassle that involves.

Sell it complete and you'll have the money straight away even if it is slightly less. With what good examples are making now It's surely not worth breaking it? There's few enough of them left on the road as it is.

Ya would be easier selling as one but sure we see how that goes, very few left alright Shame really if insurance company's coped on I would have the car another few years easy
MarK20
MarK20
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down