Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kakimoto N1 exhaust

3 posters

Go down

Kakimoto N1 exhaust Empty Kakimoto N1 exhaust

Post by Alz32 05.05.15 0:33

I've an axle back Kakimoto N1 spec on my Dc2 that I'd like to either sell or swap but not sure sure what it's worth, seems to be popular with some people I just personally think it's too loud for me, any help or advice welcome hi
Alz32
Alz32
Paid Members
Paid Members

http://www.modified-Irl.net

Back to top Go down

Kakimoto N1 exhaust Empty Re: Kakimoto N1 exhaust

Post by Alz32 30.06.15 18:23

Here's a few photos of the exhaust  thumpup.

Kakimoto N1 exhaust Image15

Kakimoto N1 exhaust Image13

Kakimoto N1 exhaust Image14
Alz32
Alz32
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Post by eoin mc 30.06.15 20:34

How much you looking for it, are you sellin the catback or axel back
eoin mc
eoin mc
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Alz32 30.06.15 23:51

Realistically I'm after a swap for a Mugen twinloop but will sell if the price is right, with them being a rare enough exhaust I have no idea, I'm after genuine offers naturally but not looking for 2004 prices either...

The b-pipe isn't standard I'm told so the axle back being sold separate would most likely involve small welding for me with a new back box and whoever buys mine, so I might sell cat back ??
Alz32
Alz32
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudder 01.07.15 0:33

Alz32 wrote:Realistically I'm after a swap for a Mugen twinloop but will sell if the price is right, with them being a rare enough exhaust I have no idea, I'm after genuine offers naturally but not looking for 2004 prices either...

The b-pipe isn't standard I'm told so the axle back being sold separate would most likely involve small welding for me with a new back box and whoever buys mine, so I might sell cat back ??

You will more than likely need to sell it as one as 99% of Dc2s on this island have over arm exhausts . your kakimoto is under arm so it won't line up with other exhaust parts unless you wanna go chopping and welding . which doesn't need to happen .

As for price that is completely up to you. but i'd say 75e-150e
Fudder
Fudder
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down