Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

decat to fit buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help

3 posters

Go down

decat to fit  buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help Empty decat to fit buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help

Post by 95 sir 24.01.12 22:43

lads,
i have the above exhaust system but now me car is up for test. spent big money so dont wanna pay to put old one on/ off etc and potentially wreck it after test......im told i need a cat as old ones diameter too small.... but not the 700 long version ,the 300 long version...... any info on where i chase this up ... iv searched hi and low.....universal cat wont fit diameter.....funds there dontgetit

HELP......
95 sir
95 sir

Back to top Go down

decat to fit  buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help Empty Re: decat to fit buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help

Post by kir1 24.01.12 22:45

I have 2.5" adjustable decats in stock, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for in that post though!
kir1
kir1
Site Trader

http://www.japstyle.org

Back to top Go down

decat to fit  buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help Empty Re: decat to fit buddyclub stage 2 exhaust systrem ???? help

Post by KieranO 25.01.12 1:08

Well for starters a buddyclub spec 2 will fail an NCT hands down on the decibel level so you'd be as well off putting on the standard exhaust and cat for the NCT..

It's easy enough to change an exhaust, you could do it yourself in about a half hour with a jack, axle stands and some spanners!
KieranO
KieranO
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down