Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ?

2 posters

Go down

How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? Empty How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ?

Post by MattP 28.11.17 17:04

Story lads and ladies....

New to the Honda game . last few cars have been Nissan/Toyota ..

Have the bellow Honda Prelude and no idea how much it would be worth as a whole or for parts.

Car was brought in from England with 1 owner since import. It has a leak in power steering line (4 wheel steering) new part roughly 180euro and breaks need bleeding. Besides that and usual surface rust from the age its driving and pulling perfectly.

NO NCT
NO TAX

How much should i expect to sell as whole ?

And how much would these parts be worth ?

Engine - 2.2 DOHC VTEC
Running gear, breaks etc
Wheels - 17 Rubber 60%
Interior - Non leather

How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? 22095310
How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? 22117710
How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? Good_10
How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? Good10
How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? Tires10
MattP
MattP
Noobie

Back to top Go down

How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? Empty Re: How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ?

Post by roostercrowther 28.11.17 17:17

Think I saw this and a crashed one advertised online , presuming it was you.. people ain’t buying these cars to tax them and nct them every year unless it’s a really clean example. I seen some nct’d preludes for €1k so I’d imagine your engine is the most valuable part of the car - so how much will someone pay to use it as a conversion if you break it for parts €500 or something for the engine at a guess. Not sure how much you could get for the whole car..It’s a pity cause you don’t see many preludes anymore , such a nice car. Oh welcome to the site - probably put up an introduction if your staying around

Last edited by roostercrowther on 28.11.17 17:32; edited 1 time in total
roostercrowther
roostercrowther
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ? Empty Re: How much is my Prelude worth as a whole or for parts ?

Post by MattP 28.11.17 17:29

Thanks Yea hard for anyone to want these unless their a true collector

have put up a intro cheers
MattP
MattP
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by roostercrowther 28.11.17 17:36

Just looking it’s out of nct over 2 years oct/15 what work would it take to get a pass you reckon. Would it be worth testing it or getting a fail sheet
roostercrowther
roostercrowther
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down