Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats my car worth?..with a difference

+2
volks
gambit
6 posters

Go down

Whats my car worth?..with a difference Empty Whats my car worth?..with a difference

Post by gambit 11.11.14 21:52

Car is queston is a 997cc 4 speed 1993 Toyota startet.

To give you some history,i have owned it since 2008 when I returned from OZ and I just wanted a cheap run about that wouldn't draw attention.
My old lad has been driving it past few years (all be it once a week to mass and the shop)

I realise its not the pinnacle of engineering,but come January the car is now surplus to requirments as my father is been given a newer replacement.
Its out of tax and nct in January but would take very little to pass (if anything)

Considering this era Toyota is what the name Toyota built its reputation on and the car will most likely stay going forever its would seem a shame to send it to the scrapper.Its as cheap and as basic as a to b driving can get

Besides basic maintenance all the old girl had to get in 6 years was a clutch (150 euro fitted)

Ill probably clean it up and paint the bumpers.What is this car worth with a 12 month nct and say 12 month tax?

Whats my car worth?..with a difference 10378132_10152499555205665_4568563566477883627_n_zpsfdf83c74

Whats my car worth?..with a difference 10394002_10152499555085665_6033912544184036370_n_zps5fe35673
gambit
gambit
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Whats my car worth?..with a difference Empty Re: Whats my car worth?..with a difference

Post by volks 14.11.14 23:29

Not worth a lot really test it and look around 6-7 hundred wouldn't bother doing much else like painting or anything it will just be a loss. Probley put three months tax into the deal.
volks
volks
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Whats my car worth?..with a difference Empty Re: Whats my car worth?..with a difference

Post by brian_ie 17.11.14 15:06

If tested maybe 600 euro
brian_ie
brian_ie
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM Honda 17.11.14 16:01

500-700 even with test.. prob wouldnt be worth testing it if selling it as still not worth much so be aswell to cut yur losses and advertise for 500 untested imo, and if you have trouble selling it then test it.. its gunna cost ya about 200 to tax and test so works out the same both ways imo.
JDM Honda
JDM Honda
Westmeath Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondamad 17.11.14 16:08

let me know a price paul id be intrested thumpup.
Hondamad
Hondamad
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Off the clock 17.11.14 16:18

300/400, imo
Off the clock
Off the clock
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down