Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??

4 posters

Go down

Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??  Empty Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??

Post by Special K 08.10.14 18:58

So I have Genuine eg6 wind deflectors that might be going up for sale .... Im just wondering what are they worth...

I have 2 driver side and 1 passenger extra clips etc

Thanks

Last edited by Special K on 09.10.14 7:41; edited 2 times in total
Special K
Special K
12.70 @ 111.77Mph

Back to top Go down

Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??  Empty Re: Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??

Post by Patrick! 08.10.14 20:09

If the extra clips you had fit the ek9 wind deflectors id be interested. thumpup. thumpup.
Patrick!
Patrick!
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??  Empty Re: Genuine eg6 wind deflectors,,, What are they worth ??

Post by Special K 08.10.14 20:23

Im not sure if they would man but they look similar to the ones on ek9s ill be probably selling them together tho man if not ill let you know...
Special K
Special K
12.70 @ 111.77Mph

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Special K 08.10.14 22:52

I have someone that's willing to pay 70e so if you can better that there yours..

Last edited by Special K on 08.10.14 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Special K
Special K
12.70 @ 111.77Mph

Back to top Go down

Post by Special K 08.10.14 23:47

Anybody know what these are worth ?
Special K
Special K
12.70 @ 111.77Mph

Back to top Go down

Post by seanf91 09.10.14 9:26

I sold a set for 50e with all clips awhile back
seanf91
seanf91
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Special K 09.10.14 9:34

Cool man I was thinking they where around that price range id value mine more because of the spare wind deflector and clips
Special K
Special K
12.70 @ 111.77Mph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down