Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda-Haven
Welcome to HONDA-HAVEN.COM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
* As a Guest you will not be able to view the website, please Register for full access

* Members require 300 posts to sell cars/parts on Honda-Haven.com

* Foul & abusive language (also racist comments) are strictly forbidden and will certainly result in a ban

* Post an Intro before posting anywhere else

* Join Photobucket in order to gain best results regarding pictures

* Spammers will not last long on Honda-Haven.com please make your posts constructive

* The latest version of Internet Explorer & Google Chrome seem to be the best browser options for this site

* IMPORTANT!!!! - PLEASE BLOCK YOUR REGISTRATION PLATE WHEN POSTING UP PICS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!
Honda-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???

+16
andy--murphy
keepersideways
Fordey
KNolan
Tomef9
MoogenD
Sean92
JapHead
Private Runner
kevodc
nigEK4
honda_bel
coolkidirish
jillybeanbag
DOHC__V-TEC-
honda-daz
20 posters

Go down

took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???  Empty took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???

Post by honda-daz 29.11.10 20:05

before i went to work.. i was doing a few photshoop and done few dark strokes ... what you think???
took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???  TYPERDAZZYPOSTERcopy
honda-daz
honda-daz
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???  Empty Re: took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???

Post by DOHC__V-TEC- 29.11.10 20:40

no picture showing man
DOHC__V-TEC-
DOHC__V-TEC-
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???  Empty Re: took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???

Post by jillybeanbag 29.11.10 20:48

lloks good nice girl on top of honda symbol lamo
jillybeanbag
jillybeanbag
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by coolkidirish 29.11.10 21:26

👍
coolkidirish
coolkidirish
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by honda_bel 29.11.10 21:31

i like it 👍
honda_bel
honda_bel
Westmeath Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by nigEK4 29.11.10 21:33

Looks cool. Good pic.
nigEK4
nigEK4
Kilkenny Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by kevodc 29.11.10 21:35

👍
kevodc
kevodc
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Private Runner 29.11.10 21:37

Coolio! took this picture and photoshop my EP3 TYPE R.. what you think???  861552
Private Runner
Private Runner
Paid Members
Paid Members

Back to top Go down

Post by JapHead 29.11.10 21:39

👍
JapHead
JapHead
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean92 29.11.10 21:50

Doesnt do it for me man!
Sean92
Sean92
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by honda-daz 29.11.10 22:36

cheers folks Smile
honda-daz
honda-daz
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by MoogenD 29.11.10 22:49

👍
MoogenD
MoogenD
Mugen Rep Master

https://www.facebook.com/DAPhotography2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomef9 29.11.10 22:58

👍
Tomef9
Tomef9
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by KNolan 29.11.10 22:59

lol!
KNolan
KNolan
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Fordey 29.11.10 23:00

👍
Fordey
Fordey
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by keepersideways 29.11.10 23:01

if the car was a bit more real if yano what i mean i think it would look bettr?
keepersideways
keepersideways
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by honda-daz 30.11.10 1:10

keepersideways wrote:if the car was a bit more real if yano what i mean i think it would look bettr?

no , dont know what you mean dude... you mean by the car too dark??
honda-daz
honda-daz
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by andy--murphy 30.11.10 1:15

think he means it is a bit too cartooney man
andy--murphy
andy--murphy
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by scottamania 30.11.10 1:59

👍
scottamania
scottamania
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by keepersideways 30.11.10 10:52

andy--murphy wrote:think he means it is a bit too cartooney man
thats what i ment, not good with the oul grammer 👍
keepersideways
keepersideways
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by honda-daz 30.11.10 14:26

keepersideways wrote:
andy--murphy wrote:think he means it is a bit too cartooney man
thats what i ment, not good with the oul grammer 👍

ohhhhh ok lol :D thanks... .maybe i put itchy and scratchy in it??? the simpson Razz that be cool ha ha ha 👍
honda-daz
honda-daz
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by mexicomick 30.11.10 16:04

👍
mexicomick
mexicomick
Kilkenny Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by vtecdavid 01.12.10 23:52

affraid its alright wouldent put it on a dd ad selling her do because as the other lad said it abit cartoonie thud
vtecdavid
vtecdavid
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by JdmFreaney 02.12.10 0:02

be cool if you lose all the writing in my opion just sayin nice work do 👍
JdmFreaney
JdmFreaney
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by honda-daz 02.12.10 0:45

cheers folks Smile ah i was bored... thought it was fun to design it Smile .. thanks all Smile
honda-daz
honda-daz
Honda Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down